Promotional food products offer something for every taste, season and occasion, making them a nearly perfect marketing tool. In the realm of edibles, there is something for everyone – from salty to savory to sweet. So, next time you’re considering a promotional item strategy, consider offering sustenance to boost sales.
Top Performing Promotional Food Products
Hungry for some ideas to put on the marketing menu? Try adding these logo-friendly food products to your promotions plate and see how many bite:
- Custom Candy and Chocolate: From individual packages of mints and hard candies to chocolate
trays and imprinted chocolate bars and wrappers, this promotion will satisfy every sweet tooth and have them craving more.
- Snacks and Popcorn: Help satisfy the munchies by providing your clientele with an afternoon delight of popcorn in various flavors like salty, caramel or cheese. Or, tempt them with a wide array of nuts, raisins, cookies, dried fruit, peanut brittle and brownies. Much of the packaging here may be customized with brand messages and logos.
- Gift Baskets and Tins: When you can’t decide on any one promotional food product, then consider a gift basket, gift tin, or gift tower full of goodies. This is also an effective way to thank a group of people like a small company or department. Food gifts can include a wide assortment or they can be themed – such as specialty basket categories like healthy, coffee and treats, or chocolate – to suit the recipient’s individual tastes.
- Seasonings and Condiments: There’s nothing wrong with spicing up a relationship or even getting a little saucy with your branded food product selections. Gourmet ideas include salsa, steak sauce, rubs and seasonings, a selection of spices, hot sauce and even some tasty marinades. All the labels may be customized with your brand message and logo to keep you visible in the kitchen.
There is a bountiful selection when it comes to using promotional food products in your marketing mix:
- A long favorite of fundraisers, branded candy and chocolates will also win fans among potential and existing customers. These sweet delights are also effective at tempting and motivating employees.
- Snacks are an easy and low-cost way to promote via the palate. Packages can be labeled with brands and logos, and offer a wide assortment of non-perishable products to place in them like popcorn, nuts, dried fruit and baked goods.
- Promotions sizzle with sauces and condiments, which regularly remind customers and employees about the brand every time they cook or barbecue.
- Gift baskets, tins, and towers are a great way to include many people with one grand gift sure to make a statement.